McDonald Signs uses state-of-the-art digital printing equipment ensuring your printing is sharp and vibrant, digital printing with superlative service, value and product range. Window signage and graphics decoration offer your business breathtaking signage solutions, privacy and security to your windows. The picture-perfect and effective way to feature your business including your products, services, promotions and even list your operating hours.
Great window graphics can be removed when required without damage to the glass. Engaging our professional team of signs and window graphic installers will provide an on-site installation service with a guaranteed finish, or you may opt for DIY option.
Glass coatings bring a variety of specialty effects to the look and feel of your signage.
A variety of colours and images can be used to promote specific products and services such as:-
- Window graphics – bring your windows to life by applying creative and inspired full colour digitally printed images and graphics over the entire window.
- Window lettering – economical, high quality, custom adhesive vinyl lettering to match your requirements. Reverse (mirror print) is also a popular digital window solution, with full colour on one side and see-through visibility on the other. Direct printing is done in reverse (or mirror print) onto clear self-adhesive vinyl and then applied to the inside of the glass.
- Etch sandblast – crystal etch – this classic look vinyl gives an air of style and provides the appearance of etched or crystal glass.
- “See through” perforated window film – this adhesive back vinyl gives a one-way view capability
- Window Frosting – suitable brands of frosting can give a one-way vision and provide your office or premises with privacy and subtle branding.